All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Art of the Visit is an invaluable resource for the socially minded. During tough ecomic periods people tend to visit with family and friends for a mini-vacation instead of taking more expensive trips. This practical and humorous guide establishes the ground rules for successfully spending time with those people who are most dear to us. Full of anecdotes from the author's experiences, The Art of the Visit illustrates the dos and don'ts of extended visiting from start to finish so that the reader can become the perfect host and/or the perfect guest.
- Author BiographyKathy Bertone is the co-founder and managing partner of a merger and acquisition firm located outside Washington, DC. She lives in Naples, FL. Please visit her at theartofthevisit.com.
- Author(s)Kathy Bertone
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Note15 b/w line drawings
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.