The Artful Card: Creating Cards and Keepsakes with Printed Papers, Embellishments and Collage Techniques by Alison Eads (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCreating cards and keepsakes with printed papers, embellishments and collage techniques. The Artful Card brings the latest trends in scrapbooking to the world of cardmaking. Workshop teacher Alison Eads shows readers how to use collage techniques and embellishments to create stunning cards and keepsakes. In this book crafters: Learn Eads' approach for applying collage and scrapbook designs to any card project Receive 25 step-by-step demonstrations and 13 variation ideas, shown in inspirational colour photos Compose artistic masterpieces that are simple to assemble and appropriate for all experience leves. The worlds of card crafting and scrapbooking are converging, and this book is a must for both audiences.
- Author BiographyAlison Eads had been crafting for fifteen years before being discovered by the editors of North Light Books. She actively teaches workshops and classes. Her own line of commissioned work - a line of collage on stretched canvas, cards or albums - is sold to those wanting to commemorate an anniversary or other milestone.
- Author(s)Alison Eads
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date29/02/2012
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.