All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning jazz educator Caleb Chapman and multiple GRAMMY(R) Award-winning saxophonist Jeff Coffin have created a highly effective approach to jazz articulation. Step by step, The Articulate Jazz Musician details Caleb's proven approach for mastering the fundamentals of jazz articulation, phrasing, and interpretation. The play-along tracks are designed for C, B-flat, E-flat, and bass clef instruments. Rhythm section instruments can use the play-along tracks as a how to play it reference. The tracks feature a world-class quartet of Jeff Coffin (ter saxophone), Victor Wooten (bass), Roy Futureman Wooten (drums), and Chris Walters (pia). This method makes approaching jazz articulation easy and fun. Follow the explanations, do lots of listening, play along, practice what you have heard, and before long, you too will be an articulate jazz musician! This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Caleb Chapman,Jeff Coffin
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width224 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.