All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndy Warhol memorably said that death can really make you look like a star, but death in itself is t a guarantee of the relevance of an artist. What is of crucial importance is the proper management structure for the posthumous preservation and development of an artist's estate. The Artist Estate, a handbook written by Loretta Wurtenberger, presents the possible legal frameworks and appropriate financing models available in this situation, as well as the proper handling of interest from the market, museums and academia. Wurtenberger's business, Fine Art Partners, has advised artists and artists' estates for many years. Based on numerous international examples, the author explains the different alternatives for maintaining an artist's estate and makes recommendations on how best to handle work, archives and ephemera following the death of an artist.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Weight771 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.