All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt students at every level will benefit from this profusely illustrated guide. It covers every aspect of trees and how to depict them with unusual clarity and precision. Topics include problems of balancing tree groups, relationship of light and shade, delicacy and weight, distance, tree color, and more. 515 illustrations.
- Author(s)Rex Vicat Cole
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1966
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note515 illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width132 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.