All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling guide provides all the advice artists and craftspeople need to sell their work in today's competitive market. This fantastic new edition has been updated with essential advice on how to make full use of digital opportunities for selling your work, such as social networking and e-marketing. It contains information and suggestions about: Selecting and approaching galleries Pricing and payments Royalty rates and financial management Sample contracts and other legal considerations Creating a website and maximising hits Mastering social media to increase your visibility Managing sales via online stores such as Etsy, Folksy or ebay Printing your own reproductions and marketing them With a foreword by Mary Ann Rogers, one of Britain's most acclaimed watercolour painters and awarded 'Best Selling Published Artist' by the Fine Art Trade Guild in 2009.
- Author BiographyAnnabelle Ruston is an editor with the Fine Art Trade Guild, one of whose main functions is to guide its members through the potential pitfalls of selling their work.
- Author(s)Annabelle Ruston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.