All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccompanying a major travelling exhibition, this volume shows the entire range of the Newcomb Pottery's creative output - its prized art pottery, textiles, metalwork and jewellery, bookbindings, and graphics - in the context of American artistic and social developments in the early years of the modern era.
- Author BiographySally Main is the senior curator of the Newcomb Art Gallery. David Conradsen is the Grace L. Brumbaugh and Richard E. Brumbaugh Associate Curator of Decorative Arts and Design at the Saint Louis Art Museum. Martin Eidelberg is professor emeritus of art history at Rutgers University. Curator and scholar Ellen Paul Denker has written about American ceramics, furniture, and the Arts and Crafts movement. Adrienne Spinozzi is a research associate in the American wing at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Kevin W. Tucker is the Margot B. Perot Curator of Decorative Arts and Design at the Dallas Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Charles Lovell,Sally Main
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note260 Colour and Black and White
- Weight2431 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.