All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Aspen Institute, a premier n-profit, research organization for corporate social responsibility, offers the first comprehensive guide to the world's leading global MBA programs in CSR--an indispensable guide for prospective students, universities, hiring companies, and libraries. This guide provides an overview of how global MBA programs bring social impact management into their curricular and extracurricular programs. Social impact management, which includes environmental, ethical, and corporate governance issues, is the field of inquiry at the intersection of business needs and wider societal concerns that reflects their complex interdependency. Without an understanding of this interdependency, neither business r the society in which it operates can thrive.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight598 g
- Width208 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.