Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2007, soon after the sixth anniversary of the September 11th attacks on America, Jihadists attack multiple targets in Saudi Arabia, destroying oil pumping equipment, crippling pipelines, and assassinating most of the royal family. In the U.S., gas prices soar to over $6 a gallon along with hyper inflation across the world financial markets. Non business travel in the U.S. is limited to more than 500 miles per week. The men responsible for this outrage cant be allowed to go unpunished. The UN Security Council authorizes an international intervention force, and in a closed session of Congress the Assassination Bill is introduced. General Peter Newman is assigned to head a new Threat Mitigation Unit, and is given authority to recruit and train up to 100 specialists for the omius task at hand to assassinate terrorists. When it's discovered that the terrorists are threatening attacks on major US cities, Newman and his team are dispatched and begin a mad chase across Europe and international waters to stop the threat before violent tragedy strikes again. But the terrorists are determined to strike on US soil, and their target is Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Joe Musser,Oliver North
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight281 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.