All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective communication is an essential component of professional success, a stable family life and personal happiness. The abilty to be assertive is a major part of communication. This step-by-step guide uses cognitive-behavioural techniques to help the reader suffering from assertiveness problems to set realistic personal boundaries and transform interpersonal styles. real-life examples, checklists and exercises are supplemented with support and encouragement.
- Author BiographyRandy J. Paterson is a clinical psychologist and university lecturer.
- Author(s)Randy J. Paterson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.