Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFunny and clever, this is the next Devil Wears Prada . (Paige Toon). Behind every successful man is a busy assistant and Tina's boss is very successful. But Tina is tired of being overworked and underpaid. She's bored of her damp flat and her mounting debts. Then a blip in the expenses system sends Tina a cheque. She's a good person. But she's desperate. This isn't stealing. It's an administrative error. Right? What would you do if you thought you'd get away with it?
- Author BiographyCamille Perri is the books editor-at-large for Comsopolitan magazine and former assistant editor at Esquire magazine. She has worked as a librarian, freelancer, editor, ghostwriter and, of course, as an assistant.
- Author(s)Camille Perri
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight378 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.