All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Sanitaire is dead. The fourth bullet from the Glock Pn35 catches him - fatally - in the gut. And the key to the secret dies with him. But why is his body arranged in a re-enaction of Anna Karenina's death? This is the first of many mysteries which Professor James Crack from the University of Cat Butt, Nebraska, must solve, otherwise he's going to be banged up in a Brussels prison (and even by Belgium standards, Brussels is a small town). So begins a breathless chase, full of twists and turns, which takes Crack (and his seriously beautiful assistant) across at least three borders, during which, through clues hidden in the great books of the past, they uncover some stunning evidence that there is a sinister cabal of publishers who are determined to undermine the prediction that 2000 years after the Bible was written a new book of such power will be produced that it will render all other books pointless and so destroy the publishing industry ...
- Author BiographyToby Clements works on the book pages of The Daily Telegraph.
- Author(s)Toby Clements
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.