All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionFind out why it's t easy being green in the hilarious story from Frank Cottrell Boyce: The Astounding Broccoli Boy! Rory Rooney likes to be prepared for all eventualities. His favourite book is Don't Be Scared, Be Prepared, and he has memorized every page of it. He could even survive a hippo attack. He kws that just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it won't ever happen ...But Rory isn't prepared when he suddenly and inexplicably turns green. Stuck in an isolation ward in a hospital far from home with two other remarkably green children, Rory's as confused by his new condition as the medics seem to be. But what if it's t in their genes, or a virus, or something they ate? What if turning green actually means you've turned into a superhero? Rory can't wait to make it past hospital security and discover exactly what his superpower might be ...
- Author BiographyFrank Cottrell Boyce is the award-winning author of Millions, Framed, Cosmic and the new Chitty Chitty Bang Bang novels. He is also a successful writer of film scripts and, along with Danny Boyle, devised the Opening Ceremony for the London 2012 Olympics. He lives in Merseyside with his family.
- PrizesShortlisted for Blue Peter Book Award: Best Story 2016.
- Author(s)Frank Cottrell Boyce
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight442 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steven Lenton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.