All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of modern western astrology is based on the tropical zodiac, which emerged through ancient Greek astromers from a calendar dividing the world into twelve solar months. This book controversially argues that an alternative system, based on the sidereal zodiac as practised by Babylonian, Egyptian, Roman and Hindu astrologers, is a more accurate reflection of the location of planets in our starry heavens. The authors present compelling arguments for re-establishing a wisdom-filled astrology as used by the three magi who journeyed to Bethlehem. They examine specific biographical examples, including the biography of Rudolf Steiner, in relation to the sidereal zodiac and the rules of astrological reincarnation. This is an important book for anyone interested in how we perceive and work with our cosmos.
- Author BiographyRobert Powell was born in Reading and studied mathematics at the University of Sussex. He is a eurythmist and movement therapist living in Kinsau, Germany. Powell is the author of numerous books and articles and is a co-founder of the Sophia Foundation of North America. Kevin Dann has taught history at State University of New York, the University of Vermont and Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Kevin Dann,Robert Powell
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.