All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the ages of thirty-seven and forty-one, something mysterious takes place within the psyche. Jung called this phase our 'unlived life,' assuming rightly that midlife did t inaugurate a time of rapid decay, loss of libido and inevitable death - but rather ushered in a period in which one might review one's life and build upon a strong foundation toward the next phase of adulthood. Acclaimed astrologer, Erin Sullivan, takes us through the vast changes that astrology reveals as we reach middle age. It is a moment in life that is characterised by the planet Uranus, one filled with opportunities to both rethink the past and move toward the future, 'witnessing' our lives in the way Uranus contes. There exist maps of the terrain - except the natal horoscope.
- Author BiographyErin Sullivan's writing has recently been featured on the op-ed page of the New York Times and in other national publications. He is the author of many leading books on astrology.
- Author(s)Erin Sullivan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/09/2005
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.