All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report is devoted to the Bronze Age levels at three sites around Aswan excavated between 1968 and 1974 in advance of flooding by the reservoir of the Keban Dam. The material spans most of the third millennium.
- Author(s)A. G. Sagona
- PublisherBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- Series TitleBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara Monograph
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Institute of Archaeology at Ankara
- Content Notewith 160 figs and 3 col pls
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.