CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Asylum Acquis Handbook is a unique and comprehensive tool for those who have an interest in contributing to a sound, common European asylum policy. Asylum has always been an intensively debated topic and the general consensus is that the European Union should strive for a common asylum policy. Yet, basic information is lacking. The Asylum Acquis Handbook seeks to fill this gap by describing and providing a foundation for a common European Asylum policy and serves as an important reference book with in-depth information on asylum-related topics. It includes an overview of the Acquis; the texts of the various relevant instruments; value-free commentaries; informative contributions, especially written for this Handbook by leading experts, as well as additional information and sources. The Asylum Acquis Handbook will become an important source for policy makers, the executive, the media, students and all others concerned with the issue of asylum.
- Author BiographyDr. Peter van Krieken lectures in international law and human rights at Webster University (Leiden and St. Louis) and serves as a special advisor in international affairs with the Netherlands Ministry of Justice/IND.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2000
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight720 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter J. van Krieken
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.