CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn a newly revised version of this popular site guide, the current director of excavations in the Athenian agora gives a brief account of the history of the site and its principal monuments. The text has been updated and expanded to cover the most recent archaeological discoveries, and the guide w features numerous color illustrations.
- Author BiographyJohn Camp is a Professor of Classics at Ralph-Macon College in Virginia, USA. He has been the Director of the American School of Classical Studies excavations in the Athenian agora since 1994. He is author of The Archaeology of Athens (2001), and co-author of Exploring the World of the Ancient Greeks (2002).
- Author(s)John McK. Camp
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- Series TitleExcavations of the Athenian Agora Picture Book
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Noteb/w and colour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.