The Athlete's Pocket Guide to Yoga: 50 Routines for Flexibility, Balance and Focus by Sage Rountree (Spiral bound, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 15 Dec
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents athletes with 5-minute warm-ups to prepare for daily workouts. This work features strength sessions for the off-season and base periods, and flexibility sessions for when training grows more demanding, including 20-minute flexibility routines designed to follow workouts. It also includes tips to simplify trickier poses.
- Author BiographySage Rountree is a registered yoga teacher and holds coaching certifications from USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, and the Road Runners Club of America. Her popular yoga classes draw all levels of athletes, from recreational walkers to Olympic runners and Ironman triathletes.
- Author(s)Sage Rountree
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.