The Atlantis Blueprint: Unlocking the Ancient Mysteries of a Long-Lost Civilization by Rand Flem-Ath, Colin Wilson (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCAN ARCHAEOLOGY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES BE TRACED BACK TO THE LOST CIVILIZATION OF ATLANTIS? The Great Pyramid. Stonehenge. Machu Picchu. For centuries, these and other sacred sites have attracted pilgrims, scholars, and adventurers drawn by the possibility that their true spiritual and techlogical secrets remain hidden. Who could have built these elaborate monuments? How did they do it? And what were their incomprehensible efforts and sacrifices designed to accomplish? Now comes a revolutionary theory that connects these mysteries to reveal a hidden global pattern--the ancient work of an advanced civilization whose warnings of planetary cataclysm w reverberate across one hundred millennia. Here is startling evidence of an intelligent society dating back as much as 100,000 years--one that sailed the oceans of the world, building monuments to preserve and communicate its remarkable wisdom. The Atlantis Blueprint is the authors' term for a complex network of connections between these sacred sites that trace back to Atlantis: a sophisticated maritime society that charted the globe from its home base in Antarctica...until it was obliterated by devastating global changes it anticipated but could t escape. Opening up a Pandora's box of ancient mysteries, lost worlds, and millennial riddles, The Atlantis Blueprint is a story as controversial, fascinating, dangerous--and inspiring--as any ever told.
- Author BiographyColin Wilson, author of such international bestsellers as The Outsider and The Occult, also writes on archaeology, astronomy, and cosmology. His recent book, From Atlantis to the Sphinx, reached number five on the London Times bestseller list. He lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife. Rand Flem-Ath, a Canadian librarian, is one of the world's leading researchers in catastrophe myths; he is the author of When the Sky Fell: In Search of Atlantis. He lives on Vancouver Island with his wife, Rose, and their two dogs and two cats. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Colin Wilson,Rand Flem-Ath
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.