All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes guts to be a Self-Made Woman. It takes audacity to bring our feminine genius forward in a world that has been set up for us to be long suffering rather than self empowered. The Audacity of Self Love --Voyage of a Self Made Woman speaks to the universal woman's heroic journey as she cuts through the layers of love deprivation and deepens her sources of Self-Love. These pages provide a roadmap for unleashing our feminine genius and recapturing the original brilliance encoded within our souls. This time in history calls us to become feminine change agents as we champion a bigger idea for our lives, and co-create a new world of enlightened living. It's time to literally 'liberate the genie from the bottle' within us, and grant our deepest desires.
- Author BiographyChristina Fior has enhanced her innate intuitive abilities with 35 years of practice in metaphysics, quantum healing and the integrative health sciences. She has counseled hundreds of women, integrating her skills as a Wellness Coach, Esthetician, Theta Healing/Holodynamics Practitioner, Palm and Handwriting Analyst. Through the insightful and compassionate nature of her work, she is affectionately known by her clients as The Love Whisperer.
- Author(s)Christina Fior
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byElizabeth England
- Illustrator(s)Anna Phillips
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.