Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.87Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- AU $15.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by kellyflan74
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handy, easy-to-follow manual that every fisherman should take along on every fishing trip. This is a complete guide to 240 species of Australian fish, each one clearly identified with photograph, description, details of habitat and growth, advice on rig and bait, and suitability for eating.
- Author(s)Harold Vaughan
- PublisherHerron Books (Distributed Titles)
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationKangaroo Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHerron Books (Distributed Titles)
- Content Notecolour photos
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- supk8106 Nov, 2016by
Good all round guide
Bought this for my nephew who is getting into fishing. Covers all fish in aus. Not too big so can be thrown in a backpack etc Hard cover is good too.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.