All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelevision is the most pervasive mass medium of the industrialised world. It is blamed for creating alienation and violence in society, yet at the same time regarded as trivial and unworthy of serious attention. It is the main purveyor of global popular culture, yet also intensely local.
- Author BiographyStuart Cunningham is Professor of Media and Journalism at Queensland University of Technology. Graeme Turner is director of the Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies at the University of Queensland. They are editors of the leading textbook The Media in Australia and authors of many other works on the media.
- Author(s)Graeme Turner,Stuart Cunningham
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight566 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGraeme Turner,Stuart Cunningham
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.