All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best old-fashioned vegetables to grow for taste, self-sufficiency and ornamental value are described in this book. In association with the Diggers Club, Australia's most invative seed supplier, this book offers practical advice on the basics of growing heirloom vegetables in the Australian climate.
- Author(s)Clive Blazey
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notemaps, 250 colour photos
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nlpsc06 Nov, 2016by
Excellent book for beginners and experts alike.
Highly recommended for the novice vegetable gardener.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.