Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fascinating collection, John Hirst has assembled the key assessments of the national character of Australia and Australians. There are insiders and outsiders. There is celebration and criticism. There is the difference between what Australians think of themselves and what they are really like. Hirst provides a set of dazzling introductory essays to accompany his selections. Contributors include Winston Churchill, Tim Flannery, Carmen Lawrence, Charles Dickens, Captain James Cook, Barry Humphries, H.G. Wells, Peter Cosgrove, and many, many more.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)John Hirst
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight304 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.