All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautifully illustrated, The Authentic Shakespeare is about how the modern constructs the past, how the texts that were performed on the Elizabethan stage became the books and editions that are, for our time, Renaissance drama.
- Author BiographyCollects fifteen important essays by one of the most prominent scholars of Shakespeare studies. Humanities at Stanford. Among his many publications are Impersonations: The Performance of Gender in Shakespeare's England, The Illusion of Power, Inigo Jones (with Sir Roy Strong), and The Jonsonian Masque. He has published numerous editions of Shakespeare, Jonson, and Marlowe, and is the general editor of the New Pelican Shakespeare
- Author(s)Stephen Orgel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2002
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note98ill.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.