All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzing the rise of art in the 18th century, this treatise demonstrates how painting, sculpture and literature were t regarded as valuable art forms before the emergence of a new bourgeois culture. The author reveals how Romantic poets and philosophers invented art as we kw it today.
- Author(s)Martha Woodmansee
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/1996
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleThe Social Foundations of Aesthetic Forms S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note5 illus
- Weight317 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byArthur Coleman Danto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.