All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionKate Bane returns home to her eccentric family for a winter weekend to introduce her new boyfriend. As the sw falls, mobile phone signal fails and the trains stop running, Kate finds herself searching with increasing desperation for an authentic account of her family's past. Are her memories fact, or rather are they continually shifting acts of imagination? Unable to pin down the truth, what does this mean for her future - which version of the family mythology will ensure her own happiness?
- Author BiographyElla Hickson is an award-winning and critically acclaimed playwright. Her debut play Eight won a Fringe First and played in London and New York. Other work includes Precious Little Talent (Trafalgar Studios), Boys (HighTide Festival, then Soho Theatre) and Hot Mess (Latitude Festival, then The Arcola). She is currently under commission to the RSC, Headlong and Gridiron.
- Author(s)Ella Hickson
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.