CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe alarming spike in autism in recent years has sent doctors and parents on a search for answers. While many controversies have erupted, ne have brought researchers any closer to a definitive explanation. The Autism Puzzle is the first book to address the compelling evidence that it is the pairing of environmental exposures with genetic susceptibilities that may be driving these rising rates.
- Author BiographyBRITA BELLI is the editor of E - the Environmental Magazine --the largest independent magazine dedicated to green issues. She is the author of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Renewable Energy for Your Home and editor of EarthTalk: Expert Answers to Everyday Questions About the Environment. Her articles have appeared in Plenty Magazine, MSN.com, Treehugger.com, Fairfield Magazine, Colorado Springs Independent, Black & White City Paper, Illinois Times, and Monterey County Weekly.
- Author(s)Brita Belli
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight235 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.