All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a young man Paramhansa Yogananda embarked on a quest to find his spiritual master, which he did in the form of Swami Sri Yukteswar together they achieved 'a oneness of silence, words seemed the rankest superfluities'. A mixture of biography and scholarly reflections on the deepest mysteries of life, this is the classic text which introduced millions in the West to the teachings of meditation and kriya yoga.
- Author BiographyParamhansa Yogananda (1893-1952) is one of the great spiritual teachers of modern times. He went to America in 1920 from his native India, and was the first great master of yoga to live and teach in the West. He founded the Self-Realization Fellowship (1920) and the Yogoda Satsanga Society of India (1917), which carry on his spiritual legacy worldwide.
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.