All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $39.93Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
About this product
- Description'Mickey's authentic journey with her autoimmune disease flavours her recipes from beginning to end. Anyone on an AI wellness 'trek' kws that simplicity, earthiness and a gentle, urishing approach to food (and beyond) are absolutely key. This book should be part of every wellness traveller's kit!' Sarah Wilson, best-selling author of I Quit Sugar..'Mickey's nutrient-rich recipes are very much staples in our home and will doubt become staples in yours. So if you're keen to heal your body, urish your soul and enjoy delicious, wholesome food, this is definitely the book for you.' Pete Evans, best-selling author of Going Paleo..One in five of us will be diagsed with an autoimmune disease at some point in our lives; a condition that occurs when the body's immune system mistakenly attacks its own tissue. Conventional medicine has yet to find a cure, so is there anything you can do to help yourself?..In an effort to alleviate the symptoms of her own autoimmune conditions, author Mickey Trescott began following a version of the paleo diet specifically designed for those struggling with autoimmune diseases. By eliminating certain food groups and embracing others, Mickey finally rediscovered her health and vitality...The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook features 115 of Mickey's most delicious recipes as well as lots of clear information for anyone who wants to explore this version of the paleo diet. Guidelines for the diet are clearly outlined and there are four-week meal plans as well as tips for shopping, batch cooking and preparing ahead. This book is a fantastic first step towards taking control of your health and happiness...
- Author BiographyMickey Trescott lives in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, with her crafty husband, their cat, Savannah, and an assortment of horses, ducks, chickens and goats. She practices nutritional therapy and cooks privately for local families in addition to blogging and obsessively knitting socks in her spare time. After recovering from her own struggle with both Coeliac and Hashimoto's disease, adrenal fatigue and multiple vitamin deficiencies, Mickey started to blog about her experiences atautoimmune-paleo.com. She holds a BA from Westmont College and is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. Her hope is to give others on a similar path a resource to find information--and to help them realise that they are not alone in their struggles. She also aims to provide a supportive environment for those seeking better health in the face of autoimmunity...
- Author(s)Mickey Trescott
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width205 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.