All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 90 percent of the population suffers from inflammation or an autoimmune disorder. Until w, conventional medicine has said there is cure. Mir irritations like rashes and runny ses are igred, while chronic and debilitating diseases like Crohn's and rheumatoid arthritis are handled with a cocktail of toxic treatments that fail to address their root cause. But it doesn't have to be this way. In The Autoimmune Solution, Dr. Amy Myers, a rewned leader in functional medicine, offers her medically proven approach to prevent a wide range of inflammatory-related symptoms and diseases, including allergies, obesity, asthma, cardiovascular disease, fibromyalgia, lupus, IBS, chronic headaches, and Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
- Author BiographyAmy Myers, M.D., is a specialist in autoimmune diseases whose career was set in motion by her own experience dealing with autoimmune issues. Myers graduated cum laude from the Honors College at the University of South Carolina and earned her medical degree at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. After completing her residency in emergency medicine at the University of Maryland, she founded the nationally renowned functional medicine center Austin UltraHealth, where she currently serves as its medical director.
- Author(s)Amy Myers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.