Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.24Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
About this product
- DescriptionAt Madeline's Tea Salon, the cozy hub of the Avalon community, six women find their memories are shaping their future. Young Connie Colls, fiercely independent and full of promise, has finally found a place where she is happy - only to find herself longing for a past she never had. Isabel Kidd is anxious to move forward but is still paralysed by the consequences of her late husband's love affair. After spending the past ten years living a life on her own terms, Yvonne Tate finds that she can't outwit her past. For Ava Catalina, reaching out to the one person who holds precious memories for her means rekindling old hurts while Frances Latham sees her dream for a daughter dashed when tragedy strikes. And then there's irascible Bettie Shelton, founder and president of the Avalon Scrapbooking Society, who helps others create lasting memories of their past but finds the pages of her own albums empty. As the women gather to scrapbook the details of their lives, they discover that things are t always as they seem. By turns humorous, wise, and deeply moving, The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society is a lumius reminder that the things we hold most dear will last a lifetime.
- Author BiographyDarien Gee is the author of the novel Friendship Bread.
- Author(s)Darien Gee
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.