All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specifications from numerous reference books and government publications into one handy, toolbox-size reference guide. Revised to reflect current specifications, it provides mechanics with all the reference information critical to maintaining aircraft, including the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, and diagrams. Topics covered in detail include metal fabrication, corrosion control, ndestructive inspection, control systems, and oxygen-system servicing. This new edition features additional information on the latest techniques in the industry, including composite materials and aircraft batteries. The stay-flat spiral binding and tabbed format facilitate quick look-ups and make this a convenient and safe on-the-job reference book.
- Author BiographyDale Crane was an airframe and powerplant mechanic, a designated mechanic-examiner, a commercial pilot, and a flight instructor. He was involved in aviation for more than 50 years and was the recipient of the FAA's Charles Taylor Master Mechanic Award.
- Author(s)Dale Crane
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteColor illustrations, B&W illustrations throughout, tables throughout
- Weight414 g
- Width120 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.