All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $52.90Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Max Schreiber - a herpetologist working in the African bush, captures an unusual snake, he never dreams that his discovery will lead to the murder of a fellow researcher... As he battles to understand the motive for the crime, Max attempts to unearth the identity of his friend's killers and stumbles across a plan by a secret organization kwn as the Falconiers. Braving the dangers of the African bush, Max kws he has but a small window of opportunity if he stands any chance of saving the life of the woman he loves. Little does he kw that the future of a country hinges on the outcome of his mission...
- Author BiographyAlex Thorsson is a medical doctor who graduated from the University of Cape Town in 2003. He has special interests in Environmental and Emergency Medicine. Thorsson currently lives in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Author(s)Alex Thorsson
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.