About this product
- DescriptionIf you had met me a few weeks ago, you probably would have described me as an average teenage girl someone rmal. Now my life has changed forever and I'm as far away from rmal as it gets. A living science experiment t only can I see ghosts, but I was genetically altered by a sinister organization called the Edison Group. What does that mean? For starters, I'm a teenage necromancer whose powers are out of control; I raise the dead without even trying. Trust me, that is t a power you want to have. Ever. Now I'm running for my life with three of my supernatural friends a charming sorcerer, a cynical werewolf, and a disgruntled witch and we have to find someone who can help us before the Edison Group finds us first. Or die trying.
- Author(s)Kelley Armstrong
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDarkest Powers (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight445 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.