All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for Kate Chopin's The Awakening MAXtes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXtes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXtes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions. MAXtes cover the essentials of what one should kw about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
- Author(s)Debra Geller Lieberman,English Literature Study Guides,Kate Chopin,Research & Education Association
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleMaxNotes
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.