All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbraham Brown, Patch Hancock and Indigo Templeton are three American servicemen, separated from their platoon, biding their time in southern France during the Second World War, when they are captured by a desperate group of Renegade Nazi soldiers. This is a meeting that will change the lives of all three men, their captors, and those of the many people they will encounter in the days, weeks and years following that fateful day. Abraham and his two compatriots manage to escape from their bonds, into an adventure which is both violent and spiritual, causing each man to examine his inner self and become closer to his associates. The people they meet, including those who may t survive, will affect all of them profoundly, and even shape the strategies of entire countries.
- Author BiographyGraeme Smith is an accomplished exponent of Kenpo karate and is a Fourth Degree Black Belt. He is fascinated by the Bronze Age and has found many artefacts from this period whilst metal detecting. His other interests include collecting knapped flints, dog walking and meditation. He currently works for the NHS.
- Author(s)Graeme Richard Smith
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.