All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionKids are curious about Jesus and God and yet, by the time they are teens, the majority stop asking questions about faith and starting questioning faith altogether. Respected Christian apologist Josh McDowell encourages children to stand on the foundation of truth with this contemporary gathering of concise, welcoming answers for kids ages 8 to 12. A fun format includes key Bible verses and pre-teen friendly explorations of topics that matter most to kids: God's love and forgiveness; Right and wrong and making choices; Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God's Word; Different beliefs and religions; and, Church, prayer, and sharing faith. The next time a child asks Who is God? parents, grandparents, and church leaders will want this practical and engaging volume handy. Helpful tips and conversation ideas for adults will help them connect with kids hungering for straight talk about faith in Jesus.
- Author BiographyJosh McDowell has been reaching the spiritually skeptical for more than five decades. Since beginning ministry in 1961, Josh has spoken to more than 25 million people in 128 countries. He is the author or coauthor of 148 books, with over 51 million copies distributed worldwide, including Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex, Experience Your Bible, Evidence for the Historical Jesus, More Than a Carpenter (over 15 million copies printed in 85 languages), and The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, recognized by World magazine as one of the twentieth century's top 40 books. Josh continues to travel throughout the United States and countries around the world, helping young people and adults strengthen their faith and understanding of Scripture. Josh will tell you that his family is his ministry. He and his wife, Dottie, have been married for over 40 years and have four children and numerous grandchildren. Kevin Johnson is the bestselling author and coauthor of more than 50 books and study Bibles for children, youth, and adults, including the popular Deeper series of discipleship studies, The Peacemaker Student Edition with Ken Sande, and The Awesome Book of Bible Answers for Kids with Josh McDowell. With a background as a youth worker, editor, and teaching pastor, he now leads Emmaus Road Church in metro Minneapolis, where he lives with his wife and three growing children.
- Author(s)Josh McDowell,Kevin Johnson
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.