All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGamers, beware your video games can think for themselves! Ever wondered what's inside the plastic of your video game console but don't want to crack it open to find out? Crack open this book instead! You'll learn what computer code looks like, how a game console's brain makes decisions, and how its memory allows you to return to play each day without starting from scratch.
- Author(s)Arie Kaplan
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleShock Zone: Games and Gamers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.