The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, and More by Jeffrey L. Cohen, Kipp Bodnar (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.13+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvance your B2B marketing plans with proven social media strategies Learn social media's specific application to B2B companies and how it can be leveraged to drive leads and revenue. B2B marketers are undervalued and under appreciated in many companies. Social media and online marketing provide the right mix of rich data and reduction in marketing expenses to help transform a marketer into a superstar. The B2B Social Media Book provides B2B marketers with actionable advice on leveraging blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more, combined with key strategic imperatives that serve as the backbone of effective B2B social media strategies. This book serves as the definitive reference for B2B marketers looking to master social media and take their career to the next level. * Describes a methodology for generating leads using social media * Details how to create content offers that increase conversion rates and drive leads from social media * Offers practical advice for incorporating mobile strategies into the marketing mix * Provides a step-by-step process for measuring the return on investment of B2B social media strategies The B2B Social Media Book will help readers establish a strong social media marketing strategy to generate more leads, become a marketing superstar in the eye of company leaders, and most importantly, contribute to business growth.
- Author BiographyKipp Bodnar is an Inbound Marketing Strategist at Hubspot, the inbound marketing software leader. He leads HubSpot's inbound marketing content team focusing on top-of-the-funnel lead generation. He is cofounder of SocialMediaB2B.com, the leading online resource for social media's impact on B2B marketing. Jeffrey L. Cohen is a Social Strategist at Radian6, a salesforce.com company. With more than twenty years' marketing experience, Jeff has provided strategic counsel to B2B companies of all sizes. Jeff is cofounder and Managing Editor of SocialMediaB2B.com.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Cohen,Kipp Bodnar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.