All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA century of works history: the volume extends across 272 pages from the beginnings of the Otto Works in 1913 to the latest investments, which will enable the works to reposition themselves in important areas by 2018. The authors sketch a fascinating picture of this unique production location of the world famous BMW brand. A modern automobile and engine works in the middle of the city of Munich - the BMW Group home plant is the nucleus of BMW production, combining the concern's long tradition with an ultra-modern production facility. Lavishly illustrated with historical and contemporary photos, the publication provides a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes, sketching turning points in the history of the works and recording comments by former and current employees. It presents the industrial architecture over the years together with the continuous modernisation of the production installations which enable the concern to remain one step ahead of the latest developments in techlogy at all times.
- Author BiographyAndreas Hemmerle works at BMW in the Department of Communications and Production. Caroline Schulenburg is a company historian at BMW.
- Author(s)Andreas Hemmerle,Caroline Schulenburg
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Out-of-print date18/02/2017
- Weight1650 g
- Width245 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.