All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1932 and hard times are everywhere. But life isn't all bad. America still loves baseball, and Babe Ruth is the star of the game. And two boys are about to discover that with some creativity, hard work, and a little help from the Babe himself, they can do their part to help out their own team!
- Author BiographyDAVID A. ADLER has written more than a hundred books, including Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man and Mama Played Baseball. He lives on Long Island, New York. TERRY WIDENER's work has been featured in Esquire, Harper's, Sports Illustrated, and on the cover of Time. He has also illustrated several books for children, including Lou Gehrig: The Luckiest Man. He lives in McKinney, Texas.
- Author(s)David A Adler
- PublisherVoyager Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyager Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Widener
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.