All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbrace the spirit of spring with this adorable colouring book, which is overflowing with beautiful baby animals! From colouring in a family of ducklings as they have their first swimming lesson to a meadow of baby lambs, children who revel in all things cute will love The Baby Animals Colouring Book. Children can choose from hundreds of adorable baby animals to colour in, which will keep them busy for hours.
- Author BiographyEla Jarzabek lives in Katowice, Poland. She graduated from Cracow Academy of Fine Arts with a Master's Academy degree in Graphic Design and a Second degree in Painting. Since then she has worked as a freelance illustrator. She loves working on watercolour paper with gouache, acrylic paints, and coloured pencils and creating illustrations with funny characters that are bright and colourful. Hannah Wood grew up in the Netherlands and Norway. Returning to England she studied politics and history at university. Finally she saw the light and after a spell as a graphic designer followed her first love- illustration. Illustration styles and techniques never stand still and Hannah's styles and techniques are always evolving. She lives in a little quaint village in the middle of England with two cats and an ever growing collection of 50s ephemera and cook books.
- Author(s)Ela Jarzabek,Hannah Wood
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Weight250 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hannah Wood,Ela Jarzabek
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.