All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRachel Waddilove has worked for many years as a nanny and private maternity nurse; her clients include celebrities, politicians and royalty. In this book, she draws on her considerable professional and personal experience to advise young parents on everything they need to kw about looking after a baby in its first year. Areas covered include: needs for the nursery, coming home from hospital, breast feeding vs bottle feeding, establishing a routine, sleep, crying and introducing solid food. In addition to the host of practical information given, Rachel also considers the emotional and social aspects of becoming parents. Rachel's down-to-earth style and wealth of experience makes this an essential guide for new parents, expectant parents and all who want the best for the children in their care.
- Author BiographyRACHEL WADDILOVE has over 30 years experience as a maternity nurse and nanny, working with families all over the world including celebrities, politicians and royalty. She now runs a consultancy service from her home in Devon.
- Author(s)Rachel Waddilove
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication24/03/2006
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Out-of-print date22/12/2015
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.