All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Baby Boom - over-sized, overwrought, overbearing, and all over the place, from Dovan to Obama. The generation that said with a straight face, 'We are the world.' What's so funny about peace, love and understanding? Ask the generation responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall and their knickers. Who put their faith in the Kyoto Accord and disco. Who dropped out of the capitalist system and popped back again in time to cause a global financial crisis. How did the Baby Boom become what it is and who let them get away with it?
- Author BiographyP.J. O'Rourke is the author of sixteen books, including Parliament of Whores and Give War a Chance, both of which were number-one New York Times bestsellers. His most recent book is Holidays in Heck.
- Author(s)P. J. O'Rourke
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight282 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.