The Babycenter Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth: Expert Advice and Real-World Wisdom from the Top Pregnancy and Parenting Resource by Linda J Murray, Babycenter Publishing, Jim Scott, Leah Hennen (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of moms-to-be consult BabyCenter, the world's #1 pregnancy and parenting Web site, for the latest, most trustworthy advice. Now all that wisdom is gathered in The BabyCenter Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth by Linda J. Murray, Leah Hennen, Jim Scott and the Editors of BabyCenter.Combining expert advice with real-world mom-to-mom wisdom, the people at BabyCenter have been communicating through the contemporary medium of the Internet with new and expectant moms--intimately, reassuringly, effectively--for more than 7 years. They have helped an estimated 15 million mothers negotiate the often strange and scary but always miraculous worlds of pregnancy and parenting. And w the editors have put together all of this accumulated kwledge, including brand-new information that is t on the Web site, in a book that will immediately be recognized as the standout in the field.Here expectant moms will find: o Insights into the amazing changes they experienceo Practical advice from leading pregnancy expertso Hundreds of great tips from experienced momso Breathtakingly detailed fetal-development illustrationso Answers to all questions they are too embarrassed to ask, don't think to ask, or don't kw whom to askFeaturing many of the popular elements that distinguish the BabyCenter Web site--such as Is It Safe? and Just for Dad, plus worksheets, charts, quizzes, checklists, and more--this superb guide will only solidify BabyCenter's reputation as the world's #1 resource on pregnancy and parenting.
- Author BiographyLINDA MURRAY, BabyCenter's executive editor, has been a senior editor at Child magazine and has also worked at Redbook, Self, and Cosmopolitan. She lives in Oakland, California.LEAH HENNEN is a senior editor at BabyCenter and the mother of two young children. She lives in Oakland, California.JIM SCOTT, editor-in-chief of BabyCenter, has been managing editor of the online site Thrive and senior editor of Health magazine. He is also a coauthor of Six Months Off. He currently resides in Northern California.
- Author(s)Babycenter Publishing,Jim Scott,Leah Hennen,Linda J Murray
- PublisherRodale Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.56Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.