All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description'Back pain was a constant presence until I learned Dr. Weiss' principles. This simple guide will keep you feeling great in the gym or in the office, so you never have to be less than your best' - Martin Boonzaayer, two-time Olympian and seven-time National Judo Champion. 'We are w using the BackSmart Fitness Plan with all our patients at each stage of their rehabilitation' - Jose A. Hernandez, D.C., Director, Pacific Spine and Rehab Center. The BackSmart Fitness Plan presents a revolutionary full-body program designed to strengthen the back and prevent injuries. Dr. Adam Weiss, a chiropractic physician, developed the successful BackSmart Method to overcome his own back injury without the use of medications.In this step-by-step program, he provides an organized routine of exercises to improve physical strength, flexibility, balance, muscular endurance, and appearance - all without causing stress or injury to the joints and ligaments. You'll learn how to heal, strengthen, and protect your back while achieving peak condition and losing unwanted weight. The BackSmart Fitness Plan includes: hundreds of exercises emphasizing proper form and balance; guidance on the proper use of free weights and machines; modified pilates exercises and Swiss ball movements; stretching exercises to increase flexibility; and, healthy diet tips. With The BackSmart Fitness Plan you can reap the many benefits of exercise and work your way to a healthier, stronger, and pain-free body.
- Author BiographyAdam Weiss, D.C., is board certified by the National Chiropractic Board of Examiners and a member of the American College of Sports Medicine. His BackSmart Method has helped thousands of patients, including professional athletes. Weiss lives in Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Author(s)Adam Weiss
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Note100
- Weight467 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.