All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA history of early Tennessee, with narrative and stories on individuals, the Lost State of Franklin, territorial matters, native americans, tribes, and daily life. A classic. The story of the development of the early colonies of Tennessee with chapters on Old Fort Loudoun, Watauga Assoc. John Sevier, the State of franklin, settling of Middle Tennessee, Cumberland Settlement, Stone's River, Nickojack Expedition, religious sentiments, mound builders or stone grave race, King's Mountain as well as much on the daily life of the settlers. Paperback, (1899), 2012, vi + 183 pp.
- Author(s)Will T Hale
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.