All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe start of a mischievous new middle-grade series has trouble written all over it. Twelve-year-old Seamus Hinkle is a good kid with a perfect school record until the day he accidently kills his substitute teacher with an apple. Seamus is immediately shipped off to a detention facility only to discover that Kilter Academy is actually a school to mold future Troublemakers, where demerits are awarded as a prize for bad behavior and each student is tasked to pull various pranks on their teachers in order to excel. Initially determined to avoid any more mishaps, Seamus netheless inadvertently emerges as a uniquely skilled troublemaker. Together with new friends Lemon and Elir, he rises to the top of his class while beginning to discover that Kilter Academy has some major secrets and surprises in store .
- Author BiographyT. R. Burns sometimes writes as Tricia Rayburn. Or does Tricia Rayburn sometimes write as T. R. Burns? You may never know the answer to that, but you can know that this tattler of tales has tattled plenty for tweens and teens. In the small New York town she calls home, it s the best way to keep idle hands busy and out of trouble.
- Author(s)T R Burns
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMerits of Mischief
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight395 g
- Width160 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.